2552 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, HI
2 Tank Wreck & Reef Dive
On this dive, you will able to dive to one of Oahu’s famous wrecks like the Sea Tiger, YO-257, or San Pedro. We dive all the major wrecks on the South and South/East Shores. On the second dive, you will visit one of Oahu’s reefs teaming with sea turtles, moray eels, stingrays, and other abundant marine life.
Note: Price is for certified divers who need to rent gear
You can also book this tour with your own gear at the price of $109, or as an observer at the price of $49
Daily at 7am
– 1 tank wreck dive at Sea Tiger, YO-257 or San Pedro
– Second tank reef dive to visit reef teeming with sea turtles, moray eels, stingrays, and other abundant marine life
– All equipment included (reduced price available if you have your own gear)
2 Tank Sea Turtle Scuba and Snorkel Adventure
This dive is perfect for certified divers, rusty divers as well beginner divers. On this dive, you will dive 2 dives to 2 reef sites with depths up to 40′.
Note: Price is for certified divers and include all gear
You can also book this tour with your own gear at the price of $109, or as a snorkeler at the price of $79
Non-certified divers can also book for intro dive. Must attend dive shop at 8 am for instruction/briefing prior to trip. Select this option at checkout.
Daily at 10:30am
– See amazing sea turtles
– See thousands of tropical fish, many only found in Hawaii
– See moray eels, octopus, white tip reef sharks, octopus and more!
– Includes 2 dive locations
– All equipment provided