Hanauma Bay is one of the most-visited natural attractions in the State of Hawaii. Located within an ancient volcano crater, the Bay’s shallow, transparent, and inviting waters brimming with marine life have been attracting millions of snorkeling and scuba diving enthusiasts for years.
We provide instruction and information about the Bay to allow our guests the opportunity to experience for themselves the beauty of one of our most precious natural resources in a safe and responsible manner.
7455B Kalanianaole Highway, Honolulu, HI
Hanauma Bay Tour Package
Shallow waters and abundant fish have earned Hanauma Bay the reputation of being the epitome of the Hawaiian experience. Located within an ancient volcano crater, its shallow, transparent and inviting waters brimming with marine life have been attracting millions of snorkeling and scuba diving enthusiasts for years.
What To Expect
Enjoy snorkeling in Hanauma Bay, located within an ancient volcano crater. We are a transportation company providing service from Waikiki to the incomparable Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve. We will pick you up at your hotel, get you outfitted with a mask, fins and snorkel (with dry top), show you how to use and adjust your equipment and where to go on the beach to get the most out of your experience. We will bring you directly into the park and give you a couple of hours to explore the Bay on your own then return you back to your hotel in our comfortable air-conditioned vehicles.
- Round-trip transportation
- Friendly/Knowledgeable staff
- Use of sanitized mask, fins & dry snorkel
- Complete instruction
- Complimentary fish id card
Please note: Rates do not include a mandatory Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve Admission currently $7.50 for visitors 12 years of age or older.
- Children (under 13): reduced
- Infants (under 3): free
Wednesday to Monday
Waikiki hotel pick-up included
- All ages welcome
- Some optional items you may like to bring: with you include: snacks and drinks (may be brought with you or purchased at the entrance to the park), extra sunscreen, a camera and extra spending money.
- There are small lockers located on the beach level for a fee (manned-not coin operated) to hold your valuables, but we recommend that you travel light. You will want to spend most of your time in the water, so it is better not to have to haul many items up and down from the beach or have to worry about them while you are snorkeling.
- The fish are in high concentration less than 10 feet offshore so if you get in the water right away the approximately 2 1/2 hour time frame allocated by our shuttle service should allow plenty of time for full enjoyment of the bay and sea life without over-exhaustion.
- There is little shade on the beach itself and beach tents are prohibited, beach umbrellas are allowed, but can be difficult to anchor. For this reason it is advisable to avoid overstaying your time at the beach.
- Hanauma Bay is a Nature Preserve NOT a beach park, therefore, many beach park activities are prohibited such as shell collecting and boating. You will be advised, walking on the coral is also prohibited as the coral itself is part of the nature being preserved.
- Optional add-on: Intova 14megapixel underwater digital video and photo camera with optical zoom ONLY $25