Hawaii Duck Tours
Welcome to the best activities on Oahu! An absolute first thing to do when in Hawaii and one of the most unique ways to see Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki, and so much more by Hawaii Duck Tours! Experience our state of the art, unsinkable DUKW Vessels! Or “Duck” as they are dubbed. It’s an awesome experience and fun for the whole family. A ride that all ages can enjoy!
500 Kuwili St., Honolulu, HI
Hours of Operation
Waikiki/Diamond Head & Sea
First things to do in Hawaii! Take a Land and Sea tour from the same vehicle. Our Duck is an open-air vehicle that could be both a bus and a boat! View our landmarks where the Kings and Queens of Ancient Oahu once resided. Then splash down in the beautiful Ala Wai Yacht Harbor!
– Kick back and feel the trade wind as we cruise through major Waikiki landmarks like Kalakaua Ave., Duke Kahanamoku Statue, Waikiki Beach, and Kapiolani Park
– Enjoy the gorgeous view of Pacific Ocean and skyline from Diamond Head lookout
– As you enjoy the panoramic view of Waikiki from Mountain side, Duck will head to Ala Wai Yacht Harbor
– At Ala Wai Yacht Harbor Duck will splash into the ocean
Rain gear may be helpful in case of shower, but not necessary. Bring your sunglasses, sunscreen, and a bottle of water
Meeting Location: Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites (front of “Flagpole”), 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
Twilight Duck Tour
Capture the majestic sunset and other landmarks that Hawaii Duck Tours has to offer. Spectacular panoramic views of the south shore, surfers, and breathtaking Diamond Head await just around the corner of Ala Wai Yacht Harbor.
– Discover the sights of world famous Waikiki with narration by our local expert guides
– See the modern skyscraper condominiums and hotels
– Enjoy the beauty of ocean and mountains
– See Kalakaua Ave & Waikiki Beach, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park
– Visit Diamond Head (Ocean), Ala Moana Park (Ocean), Surfers (Ocean)
Meeting Location: ILIKAI Hotel Luxury & Suites/ at Flagpole – 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
Fireworks by Duck
Join us on Fridays for our special firework tour and enjoy our spectacular live entertainment! Let Hawaii Duck Tours be a part of your weekend celebration! The panoramic views of the city illumination, Diamond Head, and the spectacular fireworks await just around the corner. There’s fun for the entire family.
– Enjoy the panoramic views of the city illumination and Diamond Head
– See the spectacular fireworks show
– Visit Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, Magic Island, South shore, Waikiki Hotels, Diamond Head
Meeting Location: ILIKAI Hotel Luxury & Suites at Flagpole – 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu